Popular Restaurants And Best Places To Eat Around North Beach In Miami, Florida
A visit to Miami isn't complete until you've treated yourself to the delectable culinary experiences that this popular vacation destination is known for. You'll find one of the best places to grab a bite inside our oceanfront hotel in North Beach. Located in Broadmore Miami Beach, Taquiza Tacos is famous for its authentic blue corn tortillas and a diverse selection of Mexican beers. Binge on delicious street food that will surely delight your taste buds. And if you feel like exploring the dining options nearby, you will not be disappointed - our hotel is close to some of the best local eateries and popular restaurants in Miami. From home-style Italian Dishes at Cafe Prima Pasta to healthy bites at Gemys and Cuban cuisine accompanied by live weekend entertainment at Sazon, there are plenty of dining destinations just minutes away.
Visit Taquiza — our on-site, traditional Mexican taqueria — for authentic tacos & street fare. The menu features 12 "Tacos," four "Not-Tacos," stone-ground, hand-rolled blue corn tortillas, and a full bar including house-made cocktails, sangrias, and micheladas, plus a selection of rotating craft beer and traditional Mexican sodas. Taquiza was featured on Andrew Zimmern's The Zimmern List on The Travel Channel!
Restaurant Accessibility Features
- Accessible, firm, slip-resistant entrance path
- Entrance path is free of objects protruding into the space
- Accessible public restrooms
- Aisles of at least 36 inches between fixed seating
- Accessible seating distributed throughout the dining area
- Accessible tables and counters are between 28 inches and 34-inches high
- Signage indicating the location of accessible restrooms