You're Our Top PriorityAt Broadmore Miami Beach, our priority is and always has been the health and safety of our guests and associates. We are ready to welcome you with unmatched hospitality and cleanliness.
While our standard cleaning routines are very thorough, we have implemented additional measures at our oceanfront hotel in response to challenging times. Our leadership team is closely following the latest guidelines from the CDC and WHO and updating our safety protocols accordingly.
Changes in Amenities & ServicesWitness elevated safety measures across our hotel. In compliance with state guidelines, we have made some changes in our offered services and amenities. To ensure the safety of our guests and associates-
- Two unique towers, one amazing beachfront hotel. Ocean Surf and Broadmore Miami Beach are now the same property with two separate towers. Together, we strive to offer you responsible hospitality and a relaxing accommodation experience.
- We are following local social distancing guidelines in all public areas across our hotel.
- Our associates are well-advised that they must stay home if they feel sick or unwell. All employees' temperatures are checked prior to their shift on a daily basis.
Before You Arrive
- Wearing protective facemasks are required in public spaces.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation measures are in place.
- Rigorous sanitation of frequently touched areas including door handles and elevator switch.
- Rigorous cleaning and sanitation of guest rooms.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of high-touch points including keys, doorknobs, TV remote, telephone, toilet, and switches.
Play and Stay LocalYou don't have to travel far to experience the breathtaking beauty of Miami, Florida. Located just steps from the stunning beach, The Boadmore Miami Beach puts you within minutes of popular sights and activities to explore nearby, including:
- North Beach
- North Beach Bandshell
- BouYah Watersports
- Normandy Shores Golf Course
Special Packages for Locals
Love Our LocalsStay with us at Broadmore Miami Beach for your next weekend coastal escape and save on your next booking. As a resident of Florida or Georgia, you'll receive:
- Up to 35% off the standard rates
- Early 12 PM check-in
- Late 4 PM checkout
Beach. Love. Happy Hour!Take advantage of the amazing happy hour package at Boradmore Miami Beach. Enjoy free drinks and have fun on the beach- all without going far from our oceanfront retreat:
- 2 Happy Hour Tacos at Taquiza
- 2 Drink Coupons for Beer, Wine, or Margaritas
- Late 4 PM checkout
- A room upgrade (subject to availability)
In the Words of Our Guests"Everyone was helpful and friendly in this clean Miami hotel. This place is just a stone's throw from the beach. I absolutely loved it!"
- Yenestra Harris
Is Taquiza Tacos still open?Our on-site, traditional Mexican taquería is open with all safety and social distancing protocols in place. Enjoy delicious Mexican fare with house-made cocktails, craft beer, and traditional Mexican sodas.
Are the staff required to wear masks?Yes. Our staff must wear protective masks. Our associates are well trained on the safety and social distancing measures. They are also advised to stay at home if unwell or sick.
Is Ocean Surf Open?Ocean Surf and Broadmore Miami Beach are now one property with two magnificent towers. Stay at our oceanfront hotel to experience safe and responsible hospitality.
What to do in North Beach Miami?Spend an exciting weekend at North Beach without traveling far from our hotel. Explore local sites and activities including Normandy Shores Golf Course, BouYeah watersports, and North Beach Bandshell.
Please don't hesitate to contact the front desk for additional questions or assistance. We welcome you back to Miami beach. For more information and safety updates, please refer to the CDC website.